Sunday, September 20, 2009

Something not to be frowned upon

Sometimes, I feel that how nice it would be if our brain is like a computer. Something that we can control, something that we can modify, or something that we can delete. Painful memories are not supposed to be kept inside the brain. Imagine if we could keep all the happy memories and delete or the sad ones, it will be great.

Saying this, it's not that I am not happy, just a little sad over something which I shouldn't feel sad upon. Emotions and feelings are a big bad wolf at this point, taking over my better judgment. If one and one doesn't make two, there's no point in trying to think of a way to make it true. One and one can only be two, it can never be three or four.

The best that I could do is to turn this into a motivation. It's like turning stone to gold, turning water to ale. There are many things that I need to do at this point and I can't let this be an obstacle. Hopefully, I will be able to overcome this ordeal, or succumb to my inner feelings and die trying...

3 comments:

  1. Although i don't know what makes you think this way on this entry but all i can say is "nature of life". We keep all the things, no matter is bad or good it is a part of our life. I agree with you, we need to find motivation. Like me i find my motivation already how about you? I am steping forawrd to reach my motivation and i know i will be there someday....i wish you luck and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah dailo, you are really my blog supporter. Thanks man. Anyway, this is just a small thing la. Will get over it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course la, i am your big supporter....because i know friends are here to help when needed each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.