Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September Wind

I walked under the moon's bright light,
As I was taking a stroll one night;
The September wind was harsh and cold,
But I continued walking as if I were bold...

A lot of things were on my mind,
Most of my problems are one of a kind;
Be it the past, the present or the future,
I realized that I am still not mature...

I walked past a sleeping old man,
In front of him was a rusty tin can;
Filled with some coins and one dollar bills,
"A sad sight," that's how I feel...

Even when things go awfully wrong,
I always try to sing a happy song;
Sometimes I will be out of breath,
Sometimes I don't even have time to rest...

As I reached home after the walk,
The September wind is still blowing leaves and stalks;
Before I go to bed and sleep,
I will try my best, not to weep...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.