Monday, August 31, 2009

A hair cut and a Mooncake

Well, today's my off day again and my routine on this day repeats itself. Woke up in the morning, went for a hair cut (everytime I got a hair cut, it just doesn't seem right), deposit money into my checking account, bought lunch, *free time*, dinner time with Sky, and back home. Maybe I am used to this routine so it never gets boring. Of course, I hope something exciting will happen but life is as dull as a faded chalkboard.

Anyway, one of my auntie roomies gave me a mooncake. It was a kind gesture and I really appreciate it. She gave me a double yolk one (which is my favorite of all) but I haven't eat it yet (maybe for supper tonight). Kind of miss the days when I was young with my siblings. During the mooncake festival, we will light candles outside the porch and carry lanterns around. It was a good adventure taking that lantern and walk one big round along the dark corridors of my auntie's house. Of course, I was afraid of ghosts at that time (so am I now) but I try my best cause I am the eldest >.<''


So for today, I got a hair cut and a mooncake. Not exactly something big to be excited over, but well, at least it's something...

1 comment:

  1. Wow at least you got something for the mooncake festival....and i don't!!! The moon cake looks very nice le....i wanna eat also!!! I like your mouse also...haha....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.