Saturday, August 22, 2009

Destination Truth Season 3

Wow! Finally! Destination Truth is back!

For its 3rd season, one of my favorite shows on TV will be back on the screen on 09/09/09 (September 9th, 2009). Destination Truth is a show following explorer, Josh Gates with his team of researchers to exotic locations around the world investigating cyrptozoological stuff and paranormal activities. This show is exactly what I would love. With his sense of humor, his knowledge, and his courageous acts, Josh Gates is fun to watch. Besides, I think the viewers can learn a lot about the different places that they will travel to.

In the 3rd season, they will explore: (Details found on the Net)

- A mystery in Alaska
- A mystery in Florida (something in the Everglades maybe)
- The ghost towns of Chernobyl
- Lake mystery in Eastern Turkey
- The Bermuda Triangle (wow!)
- A return to the Himalayan mountains for another look at the Yeti (the first one was fun)
- World's first overnight exploration of King Tut's cursed tomb (world's first?!! cool..)
- Pitch-black dives in ancient Caribbean caves (can't wait for this one)

So I can't really wait till September 9th for this show to start. I was hooked to this show after i watched one of the episodes. I still remember it was about a haunted mosque in Kuala Lumpur (the capital city of my hometown, Malaysia). Anyway, if you are a fan of cryptozoology or paranormal, check this show out. This show beats Monster Quest hands down by the way. Really hate the re-enactments of the events in Monster Quest. Looks stupid to me. Kudos to Destination Truth...


1 comment:

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.