Sunday, August 16, 2009

Red Eye

As of late, the heat is still killing me. Everytime on my off day when I am at home, I felt like being trapped in a sauna room with no way out. Oh, the heat....Somebody please put an end to this madness...

Besides that, my left eye seems to be affected by dust or something. It has been four days now with the redness appearing everytime I woke up, and then it gets better towards the night. This cycle has been repeating for four days. I have tried applying eye drops but it can seem to recover completely. Maybe my room has too much dust >.<

What i really want now is to hope that my eye gets better. When I am not feeling well, it is hard for me to concentrate on the more important tasks I have at hand. Please be well...

1 comment:

  1. Dailo, i know your red eyes since you are in Sushi Hana. Remember? You did even mention that there is ghost in the room scratching your body....haha!!! Too sensitive obviously that is bed bugs. San Fran is a windy city, it is cold even during afternoon. If got time come and visit me because i know myself i can'thold on any longer anymore.....

    CHOON KEE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.