Sunday, August 30, 2009

America's Got Talent Semi-Finals

Finally, the top 20 acts for the semifinals have been chosen. They are:

Acrodunk, Kevin Skinner, Grandma Lee, Drew Thomas Magic, Arcadian Broad, Tony and Rory, Paradizo Dance, Texas Tenors, Voices of Glory, Fab Five, Lawrence Beamen, Hairo Torres, Jeffrey Ou, Mario and Jenny, Footworkingz, Recycled Percussions, Eriam Sisters, Drew Stevyns, Barbara Padilla, and Erik and Rickie.

Personally, I think the selection is not too bad except there are too many singers. As usual, singing acts are a favorite among many people. Here, I would like to give my opinion on the judges reaction on Jeffrey Ou's qualification. What is with the exaggerated and shocked expression when he was selected, especially Sharon? Against Bri, I think he got a pretty good chance of winning. Besides, it's not his fault that one of the dancers accidentally kicked the audio cable out, making the last half of the performance inaudible. I am really happy that America voted him back. I personally think he has talent.

Anyway, kinda looking forward to next week's semifinals. It's gonna be an intense one. Will update when the finalists are chosen two weeks from now.

1 comment:

  1. wtf got talent,.....zzzz i want something more than this Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.