Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Blog is Born

Hi all, welcome to my blog. I don't know this is blog number ?? for me as I have created many many blogs but sadly, not even one that I managed to upkeep. I wonder does any of you face the same problem too?

Maybe a blog is like a toy. A favorite toy that you wanted to play with all day. But once you grow tired of it, you tend to cast it aside. Well, I really hope that I can show some commitment to this blog and of course I need the support of other people out there like you readers.

In this blog, I will try to blog a wide range of topics that I hope are interesting in the world out there. I hope you guys will like it. And lastly, I will definitely try my best to upkeep and make this blog as interesting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.