Friday, April 17, 2009

Luna Online

Greetings all, let's welcome the latest MMORPG in North America, Luna Online!

Yesterday, I received an email regarding their open Beta which I am kind of excited. I downloaded the client, installed the game, and are waiting now for 7pm EST for the server to start. For those of you who didn't know, Luna Online is a cute game which is already quite popular in the Asian market. It is a free-to-play Korean MMORPG (Koreans are really good at making MMOs, aren't they? ^_^) with chibi characters that can fight, grind, complete quests, go on dates, and even own a family farm.
Sounds interesting?

Check the video below and their homepage for more information regarding this game. In the meantime, I will check out the game for myself and will update with more pictures and other info. Have fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.