Sunday, April 19, 2009

Clueless Future

Yesterday, I finally received my OPT card. It is really time to get serious and start looking for a decent job. These past few months while waiting for the card, I worked part-time in a restaurant. In the meantime, I applied for quite a number of jobs but haven't really got any luck. Is the unemployment rate really affecting US non-citizens? Or am I not trying really hard?

I graduated with a Masters degree but I have yet to get any real office experience. I really regret that I did not get any internships during my schooling time. Now, I am experience-less, and fresh out of the oven. What can be worse than this? Oh well, I guess I cannot see my destination down this long stretch of road for now. Hope luck and time can help me.

*continues praying and wishing...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.