Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Humidity

Lately, it's getting pretty humid in New York City. Because of the rainy nights, heat tend to build up and concentrate in a certain place. To battle the heat, I only have a desk fan in my room, whose power is pretty weak. Maybe it's time for me to get an air-conditioner? But this would mean an increase in my monthly rent too, a $50increase. Kinda stupid for them to increase rent because of an air-con right? They say the usage of electricity is more with the air-con. That's the way things work here, in an Asian community, money is everything.

While eating a Haagen Daaz vanilla ice cream and staring at the 'starless' sky, I thought about my future. Now is the time for me to step on the accelerator. Time waits for no man and certainly not me. There are too many things to do, too many decisions to make. I guess it's time to buckle up!

1 comment:

  1. This entry not too bad but more on personal feelings would be better....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.