Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot Rain

Lately, the weather's been very very hot. To make things worse, it is basically raining everyday too. What can be worst than being sticky and wet at the same time when you are walking the streets?

My room is like an oven now. Even with my windows open, the air can't seem to circulate in. Besides that, my body is in a constant sweating mode. Feels so sticky that I can take a shower up to three times a day. Even with the Chinese proverb that says, 心静自然凉 is without any use. By the way, I just finished my lunch while watching the latest episode of America's Got Talent. Felt really bad for those that didn't made it to L.A but this is life. Some win, some lose.

Thought I could go out and have fun today since it's my off day but the damn rain and heat spoiled everything. I guess I should just do some research at home and watch some movies.

Verdict: I seriously need an air-con if I still wanna stay alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.