Tuesday, July 14, 2009

iPhone 3GS

Finally, after one month of waiting, AT&T finally got my shit done. Actually, it wasn't really their fault but the problem lies with the salesperson that attended to me. Maybe he was new, or maybe he was lazy I dunno. Luckily, I got in touch with a new rep and she's good and quick at what she does.

So, I returned my 3G in exchange for a new 3GS. The shell is still the same except the processor is 50% faster, which I think is just a little bit faster compared to the previous one. The camera is 3.2 mp now, with the ability to take videos. Well, that's pretty much it. Just for the sake of a free upgrade, why not? ;)

2 comments:

  1. arghh..arghh again! Unfair..I want 3Gs to release my anger @(*,*)@
    Ohya~ Don't tell me u dun understand my blogie LOL! U lier ..ur chinese improve alots you should understand it =)
    let's Pray harder and get away from those shit! Jia you ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..cause i so suay i bought my 3G on June 8th, mana tau 3GS news released on June 9th..but luckily I still can return and get the new one lo..

    serious le, your chinese to chim already..i cant read a lot..if simple one ok la..let's pray..we seriously need a change..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.