Friday, July 10, 2009

Why I love America's Got Talent

America's Got Talent has always been one of my favorite TV variety shows. Entering it's fourth season, it is still as exciting as ever. Never fails to make me laugh, make me (nearly) cry, get me motivated, and learn new things from the show.

For those of you who don't know, America's Got Talent is a talent show with no age limit and you can perform anything you want on the stage. Created by Simon Cowell, this show is very interesting to watch. There's a new host, Nick Cannon, however whom I think is not that good compared to the previous hosts. The judges, Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne, and David Hasselhoff, are pretty good and funny at judging the contestants. My favorite judge is Piers Morgan, because he's a really straight-to-the-point guy with witty comments and harsh words.

This show has produced a lot of celebrities. Winners from the past three seasons, Bianca Ryan (Season 1), Terry Fator (Season 2), and Neil E. Boyd (Season 3) has all became celebrities, especially Terry Fator, the ventriloquist who is very popular in Las Vegas now.

Some of the acts are common, such as dancing and singing. But sometimes, we can see many hilarious and out-of-this-world acts. Of course, there are acts which is plain stupid, but still fun to watch. Season 4 is currently in it's sixth episode. It is still the qualifying rounds to Las Vegas now, and things are gonna heat up during the Las Vegas auditions. I wonder who will be the winner for this season. Can't wait! Keep up the good work NBC!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.