Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Day of May

April 2009 came and went in a flash. All of a sudden it is the first day of May, which is also Labor Day where everyone is having a good rest from work or having fun elsewhere.

For me, I had lobster (which I don't really like but ate it cause it's the only food) for lunch which my friend bought to celebrate his victory in getting a green card. I am happy for him too as he can finally be a citizen of the United States. Today, the restaurant is packed and busy like hell. But luckily, I managed to keep my cool today and everything went smoothly. I told my boss that I will be quitting on Sunday as I wished to look for a better job.

Last two days, I read my horoscope and it says for this week, I gotta make sure and decide what I really want in life. As a Gemini, my life is like a butterfly, fluttering to and fro without any purpose, no goals in life. Well, in reality, I have dreams but no goals. My life is like a fantasy movie with no definition in real life. That is why I wanted to change. Living life like this for the past few years is no laughing matter anymore. I really wished for a stable job with a stable income. But alas, that is also too hard for me. Well, I don't know how my life will turn out but I know one thing is for sure, I don't have much time left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.