Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something Cool in Facebook

Today while browsing in Facebook, I found out a cool secret from one of my friends. While in Facebook, you can do this: Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, enter, and then scroll down with your mouse. You will see a cool effect that appears in Facebook. The effect even moves when you type. I never thought Facebook had something like that. The code is originally for a really old video game called 'Contra', where you can start the game with 30 lives if you enter that code. Why would Facebook use this code for this hidden special effect? Well, no one knows now but what I know that the people at Facebook are a creative bunch indeed. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.