Monday, May 18, 2009

Lost Season 5 Finale

After watching the season 5 finale of Lost, I really wondered what will happen next. Lost has always been one of my fav tv shows. The sense of adventure and mystery is always there, always making the viewers guess what will happen next. In season 5, Lost took the viewers into a time-traveling season, where the Losties are seperated, some in the past and some in the future.

I really liked the last moment of the season finale where Juliet fell into the shaft. I thought she died but she didn't. The final scene of the episode shows Juliet trying to detonate the hydrogen bomb by hitting it with a piece of rock. Finally, she succeeded and the screen went white and the episode ended. Many questions are still unanswered and I have some thoughts myself:

1) Did Jacob arrange for the Losties to be on the island? During the flashbacks, it seems that Jacob is involved in one part of their lives.

2) So what will happen now after Juliet detonate the bomb? Will everything return to normal and will they land at the LAX airport? Or more bad things are gonna happen?

Anyway, season 6 will be the last season of Lost and I am really looking forward to it. Hope the show will have a great ending. Producers, dont let us down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.