Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

It is Mother's Day once again. This year, Mother's Day falls on a Sunday, and the weather is nice and sunny out there. Too bad, I have to work. Anyway, it doesn't matter since I am in the United States and my mum is at my hometown.

Yesterday night, I called and wished her Happy Mother's Day. It was good to hear her voice. How I wished I could celebrate Mother's Day with her. Being in the U.S for about six years, it has been a long time I last met my family and friends. Went back home once in 2004 and that's it. I really hope that I will have the chance to go back soon. Too many catching up to do between family and friends. *thinking*

In the restaurant where I worked, I was really happy seeing people having parties and celebrating birthdays and Mother's Day. There are a few touching moments but I will discuss that in my blog next time.

All right, it is time for me to go to work now. Hope everyone who read this had a wonderful time today. Love your mum, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.