Sunday, May 3, 2009

last day, graduation day, and a birthday...

Today is my last day working at the Fatty Fish japanese restaurant in Glen Cove. Business was pretty slow as it was raining the whole day (it's gonna rain for the next 3 or 4 days too QQ). Although I had only worked for 9 days, it felt like a long time. The friends I met there is a wonderful bunch. Yesterday night, we went for karaoke to celebrate David's green card and sorta, my farewell. Exchanged a few phone numbers so that we can keep in touch. And I am hoping that we can still hang out together some time soon. I am gonna miss them for sure.

Today is also Spring graduation day at IUP. Since I cant attend, I called a few of my friends after I finished work. It has been a long time since I last called them so it was kind of a happy thing for me as I congratulate them for their graduation. Here, I sincerely wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

Lastly, today is also Bryan's birthday. Cant attend too, so just wished him Happy Birthday throught the phone. May he sail smoothly for the rest of his time at IUP. I kinda missed the times that I spent there and how I wished I am there now to witness all these events. Well, I guess for a lonely life at New York City, the best thing I can do is to talk through the phone to catch up the old times from all my beloved friends...

1 comment:

  1. I remember you called back then. But I am so sorry I could not talk to you. I had to be a 'part-time' driver for Yvonne's parents during that period. So got to take k of them a lil.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.