Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pandemonium!

Lately, a lot of bad things have been happening in my life. I mean, not really 'in' my life, but to the people around me and some people I know. One of my friends just got fired from the place I work yesterday. At that time, she was so angry because of the reason she got fired and she got into an argument with the manager. I was shocked by the sudden turn of events because I never expected that to happen. I can see she was sad and angry at the same time but there's really nothing she can do.

---------------------------------------

In my old university, it was sad to see that two of my good friends has fallen out because of a small matter. When I was still there, things were fine. We had dinner together, went to Wal-Mart, play DotA, and stuff like that. But things took a bad turn during the Spring graduation day. I am not sure if it is a misunderstanding or not but since that day, these two friends never talked. I just hope that they can put aside their differences and one of them will take the initiative to say sorry try to make up or something.

---------------------------------------

Then my younger bro is in some kind of trouble, again. I can't really discuss his troubles here but I really hope he can solve it on his own since he started it by repeating the same mistake. Please be sensible since you are turning 21 soon and stop doing all the stupid things. At this time, I really wish I have super powers so I can help solve all these problems but...I can only pray and hope for now...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.