Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cold Summer

Strangely, the weather seems to be kinda cold in NYC for the past few days. It is summer time now, with the hot sun glaring but it is still cold sometimes. I wonder if it is because of the rain or something else.

Yes, it has been raining quite a lot recently. And I hate the rain! I hate wet and damp weathers because it makes me lazy to even wanna do something. The worst thing is I met a drunk customer today. Said a lot of bullcrap to me and gave me many problems but as a patient guy and a good worker, I can't flare up. Well, I don't pick fights with drunk people anyway.

Since the weather is unpredictable these days, I hope you guys can really take care of yourselves. This type of weather can make people fall sick easily. In addition to that, the H1N1 (swine flu) is still around. So I think it's best to stay indoors if you are not working. Take care all, and let's hope the real summer will come soon.

2 comments:

  1. yea....it's not that hot hot summer yet like last year, even in Indiana.

    that H1N1 just makes me think twice abt going to NYC actually.
    see how ler...who knows i head somewhere else...i am a 'liu lang zi' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, just come la..u so fit sure can stay healthy de..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.