Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today's a really great day. I took the day off to celebrate my birthday in advance with my friends, So Fie, Jeslyn, Sky, and my cousin, Ing Chian. We met and gathered around 2.40pm and off we go to have lunch. Since Sky is working, we had lunch first at a Malaysian restaurant in Manhattan called 'Nyonya.' Then, Sky joined us and we headed to the cinema for a movie.

After discussing, we watched 'Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian.' To be honest, I think the movie is not that good. Nearly fell asleep at times. The humour is bland and too many characters make it hard for the viewers to focus. After the movie, we went to Starbucks to grab a cup of coffee. Then, we took a stroll along the area. I realized there are quite a number of parks in Manhattan. We goofed around and took some pictures.



The Statue of I-don't know-who

Fountain *foooosh*

Five of us

Act cool....or not


Starbucks FTW


Come dinner time, we ate a restaurant called 'Cafetasia.' An asian food menu combined with a dark-candle-lighted atmosphere makes this place a good choice. The food was pretty good too with a kinda cheap price tag. After dinner, we went our seperate ways and headed home.

Setting for dinner

Me and my boss

Me and Fie Fie

Me and Fie Fie and my boss

Hominid

Cupcakes anyone?

Five of us...again


All in all, I would really like to thank everyone who celebrated my birthday with me. I was quite touched with everything especially to a certain someone who made my day a lot special. Thanks for being the most caring and considerate person in the world.

Lastly, I just wanna say Happy Birthday to me. Hope the wish(es) I made will come true. *winks*


P.S Well, my real face finally revealed for the first time. Just an average guy right? LOL

3 comments:

  1. yuen lai u had a day trip in NY.
    hahaha....yea, finally i see ur real face....avearage guy lor...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol kanasai u...im just an average joe la hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. again happy bday :) ...can see u did enjoy w/o me uh! Envy ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.