Saturday, June 27, 2009

Raining Ice

While working today, an impending thunderstorm started strangely. I know the weather is gonna rain today but I never expected this. Round chunks of ice fell just as the sky darkened. The whole place echoed with loud thuds of ice falling on the roof. It was kinda awesome to be there cause you don't get to see this type of phenomenon very often. After five minutes, the ice rain subsided and regular rain fell. During the event, I took a few pictures...


These are the ice chunks that fell from the sky:



Aren't they pretty and strange? There's a cloudy part in the middle while the outside is clear.


Well, it certainly is a strange thing. I heard some people say these type of phenomenon brings bad luck. But what I think is the Heavens are crying for the two departed celebrities, Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett.

1 comment:

  1. I have experienced it once. the sound was pretty scary but i did not get to pick up the ice.

    From ur pics, i think it's so beautiful yet strange to see that it is round like guli.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.