Thursday, June 11, 2009

Discipline

In my opinion, discipline is a hard thing to build in oneself. Everytime I try to do something, I will stray off in the end because I don't have good self-control. For me, it is quite hard to focus on a job at hand. Is it because I am a Gemini who has a fluttery heart? Or is it because for my love of freedom and not wanting to stuck at doing something for a long time?

These few days, I have been trying to build my discipline. There is a discipline for almost everything. Don't sleep too much. Don't laze on the bed after the alarm rang. Don't procrastinate on doing a task...and blah blah blah. I need a lot of mental power to fulfil all the tasks at hand, especially one really important task (which is a secret for now). That is why I need something to constantly remind of 'discipline' so I can finish what I started or what I am going to start.

A headband, a ring, or a wristband maybe? Oh well...

2 comments:

  1. Would some slaps help?! *pat pat* Wake up~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Some slap would help..
    If you were here now, then good lo..At least I can see u...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.