Sunday, June 14, 2009

Primeval: Going Extinct Soon?

Being a big fan of tv series, I watched a lot of series from different countries. And one of them is called 'Primeval', a series about a team of scientists investigating so-called anomalies containing prehistoric and futuristic creatures that came to the present. This series is a British series.

I was hooked after watching Season 1 because I think this show is pretty interesting. Different creatures (usually dinosaurs and insects from the past) are introduced each episode. Some may think that the computer-animated creatures are fake and pointless but I think they are good enough for the show.

Then, Season 2 finished and I think the storyline is still going quite well. But after watching the finale of Season 3, I am kinda disappointed. Removing two of the protagonists (Prof. Nick Cutter and Claudia Brown/Jennifer Lewis) from the show isn't such a good idea. Fans wouldn't want the series to be switching heroes. Besides, I think the new cast sucks. Danny Quinn and Sarah Page doesn't have what it takes to keep the show going. The acting is not really good either (especially Sarah). In my opinion, I think it is a good idea to end this show in Season 4. Prolonging the series wouldn't help much.

Nevertheless, I am going to continue watching this series until the end. I don't like being stuck halfway without knowing how the story ends. I really do hope that things will get better in Season 4. *sighs*



Cast of Primeval Season 3

2 comments:

  1. You are like watching all dramas available every corner and everywhere rite now. Drama king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Not really girl. I just watch dramas that I really like and suitable for me. Usally adventure and horror.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I will work hard to improve this blog.